This summer, we’re excited to launch our first ever Summer Reading Club app where you can track your weekly reading goals and unlock cool digital badges!
How to Register Online
- Grab your parent or caregiver and head over to bcsrc.ca and click JOIN HERE
- Have your parent or caregiver sign up and create an account for you
- Log out of your parents account and SIGN IN to the Kids Dashboard
- Think of what you want to do for your daily reading goal (read 15 minutes a day, read 20 pages, listen to a story, choose whatever you’d like!)
- Complete your daily reading goals and click the checkmark
- Unlock a badge for every 7 days of completing your reading goals (you don’t need to read 7 consecutive days in a row, any 7 days)
- Keep unlocking badges for 7 weeks and you’ll earn your completion badge and certificate
What to Remember
- All reading counts including listening to a storyteller and/or audiobook
- You can enter past reading entries if you joined a little later on in the summer or missed one
- You’ll have from June 29th until September 30th to complete your 7 weeks of reading
- Connect with your local library to see how you can get your print reading record and other SRC swag and more!