- Once registration is complete: your child can track their reading by using their nickname (username) and password
- Encourage them to track their daily reading goals and to unlock badges
- Reading goals can be whatever they choose and adapted to their needs
- For every 7 days of meeting their reading goals, they’ll unlock a new badge (reading does not to be done on consecutive days)
- They can also enter any missed reading entries/days
- They will have until the end of September to log their reading
- As a parent, you can log into your dashboardto encourage your child’s reading progress
- You can also add another child, change your password(s)
- When your child completes their 7 weeks of meeting their reading goals, you can print off a certificate for them
- Connect with your local library to see if they are offering medals or other completion prizes.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.